Jobs and Careers at Concerto Cloud Services
Add your voice to our vision.Explore Opportunities
This is where your work pays off.Explore Your Future
Are you ambitious, innovative and compassionate?
Tribridge is the place to be. From flexible career paths and professional development to exciting projects and a true sense of community, Tribridge is a company like no other that can offer you a career like no other. Our fast-paced, relationship-driven culture empowers team members to think like entrepreneurs, collaborate and give back. If you have the ability to problem-solve, a drive to challenge the status quo and a passion for helping others, we want to hear from you.
There’s the Typical Way, and then there’s the Tribridge Way.
Tribridge truly stands apart from other technology services firms. We offer the depth of resources and methodologies found at Fortune 500 companies combined with the close-knit sense of community experienced in smaller firms. At Tribridge you’ll never feel like a number. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by personalized career paths, opportunities for team building and events like Tribridge Connect, our annual company retreat. Our innovative approach has been recognized with numerous awards, such as the four-time Worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Outstanding Partner of the Year, Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur Of The Year®, Inc. magazine's Top Jobs Creator and "Top Places to Work."
Like Being Part of a Team?
You’ll Love to Work Here.
While an impressive resume catches our attention, the most important trait we seek in a candidate is the ability to embrace and live the Tribridge core values. We believe that a good cultural fit in the long term far outweighs any skill set or experience you can bring to the table now.Here are just a few of the things you’ll love about our culture:
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Open Communication
- Flexible Career Paths
- Teambuilding Events
- Peer Mentoring
- Friendly Work Environment
- Fast-paced Energy
What’s the Tribridge Way?
Tribridge is a fast-paced, growing company rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture supports individuals who are willing to get out of their comfort zone, take risks and try new endeavors.
Make it Your Own
Tribridge Academy offers professional skills development and technical certifications. Team members also have the freedom to take on additional responsibilities and discover where they best fit within the organization.
Share the Journey
At Tribridge, everyone has a mentor. We embrace open communication at all levels of the organization and believe that asking for help or challenging the status quo are signs of strength.
Team members are encouraged to get involved in local organizations, wherever they live and for whatever cause they are passionate about. Giving back is engrained in our culture.
We offer an attractive variety of benefits and programs as part of your career at Tribridge:
- Insurance Plans — Tribridge covers a significant portion of Health Insurance and Dental Insurance premiums. Additional benefits include Vision Insurance, Family Insurance coverage, Pet Insurance, as well as other voluntary insurance plans, and most are available on a pre-tax basis. Medical and Dental coverage are effective on a team member’s date of hire and coverage for additional plans are effective the first day of the month following the team member’s date of hire.
- Flexible Spending Accounts — Both Health and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts are offered, allowing team members to lower their taxable income by reimbursing eligible and out-of-pocket medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Retirement Plan — Tribridge offers a 401(k) retirement plan, which allows team members to make pre-tax contributions toward savings for retirement. Deductions for the 401(k) plan start the first day of the month following the team member’s start date.
- Paid Time Off —Tribridge truly believes in the balance between personal and professional life. We have an unlimited paid time off policy intended to allow you flexibility with time off, and these days can be used for planned vacation, personal, or sick leave.
- Tribridge offers up to 12 weeks of paid maternity, paternity, or adoption leave. This benefit is to provide support for the birth of a Team Member’s own child or the placement of a child with the Team Member in connection with adoption or foster care.
- Tribridge also offers paid FMLA leave designed to help Team Members during a potentially difficult time. Tribridge will provide paid time in the event that a Team Member needs to take a qualified leave of absence.
- Holiday Time — Tribridge observes nine holidays during the year.
- Charitable Time — Tribridge provides team members with up to eight hours of normal paid work time in each calendar year to participate in a community service activity.
Team members may be eligible for the following bonus programs:
- Billability Bonus — Quarterly bonus paid to eligible team members based on individual billability.
- Recruitment Bonus — Paid to team members who help Tribridge recruit and hire new team members by referring qualified candidates.
- Lead Generation Bonus — Paid to team members who identify new customers or new sales opportunities for Tribridge.
- Other Miscellaneous Incentives — Team members are encouraged to suggest additional rewards for other team members who have demonstrated a special dedication of time, talent or other resources to a project. These rewards are typically gift certificates, movie passes or other special Tribridge items.